Monday, November 5, 2007

Razoo - Social Networking to Change the World

There are a growing number of social networks on the web, with the most popular being the familiar MySpace and Facebook, both platforms for meeting friends, goofing off, and staying connected. I also use LinkedIn, a social network for professionals to leverage connections, find new jobs, etc.

Needless to say, I was very excited to hear about a new social networking site that focuses on finding your passion, connecting with others who have a similar passion, and then finding ways to take action to change the world! This is way, way cool, it takes the power of social networking to a whole new level. It makes me very excited about the days and years to come, when people will be able to combine their individual efforts in a far more effective and powerful manner!

Check out Razoo and if you are interested, join up! Be sure to add me as a friend, just search for my name (Ken Tennyson).

0 comments: